Download PDF Manual:
Baby Alive User Manual & Instructions.pdf
Full Text of Manual:
Product and colors may vary.
© 2009 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
TM & ® denote U.S. Trademarks.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not
cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of
the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy, and, if not installed and used
in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference
to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged
to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. • Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.
1. Always follow the instructions carefully. Use only batteries specified and be sure to
insert them correctly by matching the + and – polarity markings.
2. Do not mix old batteries and new batteries or standard (carbon-zinc) with alkaline
3. Remove exhausted or dead batteries from the product.
4. Remove batteries if product is not to be played with for a long time.
5. Do not short-circuit the supply terminals.
6. Should this product cause, or be affected by, local electrical interference, move it
away from other electrical equipment. Reset (switching off and back on again or
removing and re-inserting batteries) if necessary.
7. RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES: Do not mix these with any other types of batteries.
Always remove from the product before recharging. Recharge batteries under adult
supervision. DO NOT RECHARGE OTHER TYPES OF BATTERIES.
IMPORTANT: BATTERY INFORMATION
Use a Phillips screwdriver (not included) to loosen screw
in battery compartment cover. (screw remains attached to
cover). Remove cover. Remove and discard old batteries.
Replace with fresh 4 x 1.5V “AA” or LR6 size alkaline
batteries. [Alkaline batteries recommended.] Replace cover
and tighten screw.
TO REPLACE BATTERIES
BABY ALIVE doll food is nontoxic and made of food-grade ingredients, but it is not intended to be eaten. If accidentally ingested, however, it is not harmful.
Use only BABY ALIVE doll food with your BABY ALIVE doll. Bottle contains magnet.
Questions? Call 1-800-327-8264
NOTE TO UK CONSUMERS: This product and its batteries
must be disposed of separately at your local waste recycling
centre. Do not dispose of in your household waste bin.