Download PDF Manual:
Full Text of Manual:
Ignite curiosity! Hands-on play!
SKU: 645778 ADULT BATTERY INSTALLATION REQUIRED
AGES 3+ YEARS
ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED
Please keep this manual as it contains important information.
MGA Entertainment UK Ltd
50 Presley Way
0800 521 558
© The Little Tikes Company,
an MGA Entertainment company.
LITTLE TIKES® is a trademark of Little Tikes
in the U.S. and other countries. All logos,
names, characters, likenesses, images,
slogans, and packaging appearance are the
property of Little Tikes.
Little Tikes Consumer Service
2180 Barlow Road Hudson, Ohio 44236
Printed in China
Visit our website at
to register your product and
to enter our sweepstakes.
(No purchase necessary)
The Little Tikes Company makes fun, high quality toys. We warrant to the original purchaser that this product is free of defects in
materials or workmanship for one year * from the date of purchase (dated sales receipt is required for proof of purchase). At the sole
election of The Little Tikes Company, the only remedies available under this warranty will be the replacement of the defective part or
replacement of the product. This warranty is valid only if the product has been assembled and maintained per the instructions. This
warranty does not cover abuse, accident, cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal wear, or any other cause not
arising from defects in material and workmanship. *The warranty period is three (3) months for daycare or commercial purchasers.
U.S.A and Canada: For warranty service or replacement part information, please visit our website at www.littletikes.com, call
1-800-321-0183 or write to: Consumer Service, The Little Tikes Company, 2180 Barlow Road, Hudson OH 44236, U.S.A. Some
replacement parts may be available for purchase after warranty expires—contact us for details. Outside U.S.A and Canada: Contact
place of purchase for warranty service. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary
from country/state to country/state. Some countries/states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
‘Let’s care for the environment!’
The wheelie bin symbol indicates that the product must not be disposed of with other household waste. Please use designated
collection points or recycling facilities when disposing of the item. Do not treat old batteries as household waste. Take them to a
designated recycling facility.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment
generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause
harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If
this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause
harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Caution: Modifications not authorized by the manufacturer may void users authority to operate this device.
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B).
BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
• Use only size “AA” (LR6) alkaline batteries (4 required).
• Charging of rechargeable batteries should only be done under adult supervision.
• Remove rechargeable batteries from the product before recharging.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries.
• Be sure to insert the batteries correctly and follow the toy and battery manufacturer’s instruction.
• Always remove exhausted or dead batteries from the product.
• Dispose of dead batteries properly: do not burn or bury them.
• Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
• Avoid short-circuiting battery terminals.
• Remove batteries before placing the unit into storage for a prolonged period of time.
Before playing, an adult must install fresh alkaline batteries. Here’s how:
1. Using a Phillips screwdriver (not included), remove the screw and battery compartment cover located under
2. Install four (4) fresh 1.5V AA (LR6) alkaline batteries (not included) making sure the (+) and (-) ends face the
proper direction as indicated inside the battery compartment.
3. Replace the compartment cover and tighten the screw.
A. 1 Tornado Tower™ with a 2-Piece Lid
B. 1 Measuring Cup
A. B. C.
Illustrations are for reference only. Styles may vary from actual contents.
C. 3 Floating Gears
D. 2 Experiment Cards
4x AA Batteries
Which experiment is right for your child?
Each experiment is designed to address an element of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), while
encouraging your child to explore their curiosity and develop their critical thinking skills. The best way to do that
is through experimentation. While the rst time your child tries an experiment may not be perfect, encourage
them to try again and watch as they build a foundation for STEM learning.
Ignite curiosity! Hands-on play! To learn more visit www.stem-jr.com
1. Choose an experiment card and begin to discover!
2. Unscrew the top lid of the tower.
3. Follow the directions on the experiment card and pour the required ingredients into the tower.
4. When ready, tightly replace the lid. Then, move the switch from the OFF (O) position to the ON (I) position.
5. Push the lever up to turn on the tornado. Continue to push the lever up to change the speed of the
tornado or push the button to blow bubbles.
What are your observations?
Note your discoveries for each experiment.
EXPERIMENT #1 EXPERIMENT #2
EXPERIMENT #3 EXPERIMENT #4
• Keep these instructions for future reference.
• Adult supervision is required. Do not leave children unattended.
• Do not stand on or throw the tower and its pieces into furniture, walls, pets, people etc., as doing so
may cause injury to the person and irreparable damage to the units.
• Do not allow long hair or loose apparel, such as hood strings or shoestrings, near the rotor inside the tower.
• If the tower stops working or doesn’t work as it should, remove the batteries for a few minutes and
then re-insert them. If there is still a problem, install new batteries.
• To clean the tower, unscrew both lids. Then, rinse with water and mild soap, making sure to keep
water away from the battery compartment. Do not immerse in water. Allow it to air dry thoroughly before storing.
• Switch from the ON position to the OFF position after playing to conserve battery power.
• Always supervise when children are playing around water.
• Do not allow children to play with water near an electrical source or apparatus in order to avoid electric
shock and/or electrocution.
• Do not leave the tower wet or filled with water near an electrical source or apparatus.
It will light up!
Push the lever up to
change the speed.
Press for bubbles.